Indian Oil and Gas Canada
Excellence in managing First Nation oil and gas resources.
Indian Oil and Gas Canada (IOGC) manages and regulates oil and gas resources on designated First Nation lands. We are a special operating agency within Indigenous Services Canada. Our dual mandate is to fulfill the Crown's fiduciary and statutory obligations related to the management of oil and gas resources on First Nation lands and to further First Nation initiatives to manage and control their oil and resources (i.e., governance).
June 28th and July 14th Webinars: Saskatchewan Royalty Module Go-Live
In advance of the upcoming Saskatchewan Royalty Module Go-Live date of July 7th, Indian Oil and Gas Canada is hosting information webinars both in advance and following the Saskatchewan Go-Live date. Invitations have gone out to our Saskatchewan Royalty Payors for the following sessions:
- June 28th 10 am – 11 am (June 28th am session)
- June 28th 3 pm – 4 pm (June 28th pm session)
- July 14th 10 am – 11 am (July 14th am session)
- July 14th 3 pm – 4 pm (July 14th pm session)
If you would like to attend and have not received an invitation, email email@example.com with your preferred date and time at least one business day in advance of the webinar date.
- Information Letter – Site Closure Support and Project Manager Announcement (May 2021)
- Reminder: May 31, 2021 Gas Cost Allowance (GCA) Submission Deadline
- Information Letter - Representation to Minister (February 2021)
- Information Letter - Filing of 2020 actual and 2021 estimated Gas Cost Allowance (GCA) applications (January 2021)
- IOGC COVID-19 updates (last update October 2020)
Services and information
Learn more about IOGC.
IOGC's annual reports.
Find out which acts and regulations apply on First Nation lands designated for oil and gas.
Information on our business units, electronic services, application processes, forms, information letters, guidelines, policies and IOGC contacts.
Come work with us.